What are the major problems with a Ford Focus?
- Engine Misfire. Problem:
- Engine Cuts Out. Problem:
- Air-bag problems. Problem:
- Brake hose problems. Problem:
- Oil filler cap problemOil filler cap problem. Problem:
- Door latch problem. Problem:
- Alternator problem. Problem:
- Key Stuck in Ignition. Problem:
Is Ford Focus a good car?
The Ford Focus is a reliable vehicle that can, with proper maintenance, last up to 200,000 miles. They offer competitive fuel efficiency with an average of 30 MPG for city driving and 40 MPG for highway driving.
What is the lifespan of a Ford Focus?
With proper maintenance, the Ford Focus will drive for 200,000 miles without needing any expensive replacements. This means that a new Ford Focus has a life expectancy of about thirteen to sixteen years if you drive an average of 15,000 miles a year.