How do you fix a black screen on a Honda Civic?
Why is my Honda touch screen not working?
If the screen stops working, it may be due to an issue with the car’s electrical system or the display itself. The first step for anyone who encounters this problem should be to check if there is any loose wiring around the car’s ignition switch or center console area.
How do I reset my Honda touch screen?
- Turn on your infotainment system and check if it’s still frozen.
- Locate your audio system power button.
- Press down the power button for five seconds.
- A screen may appear asking if you’d like to reboot the system.
- If no screen appears, your system should reboot on its own!