How do you reset the touchscreen on a Jeep 2018?
- Put your vehicle in park and ensure that it is in “RUn” mode.
- Press and hold both the volume and turner knob buttons simultaneously.
- Hold down the knobs for roughly 10-20 seconds.
- A screen should flash with your vehicle’s brand name, then go dark once more.
What are common problems with 2018 Jeep Compass?
- Engine Will not Start Due to Wireless Control Module Fault. 142 people have reported this.
- PCM Software Update Available. 31 people have reported this.
- Abnormal Noise and/or Vibration From Front Brakes During Light Braking. 18 people have reported this.
What is the common problem with a Jeep Compass?
The most common complaint about the 2019 Jeep Compass is to do with the engine, with 57 drivers contacting the NHTSA. This includes the Compass stalling while driving—which seems to happen often—or not starting at all, with no obvious cause for these issues.