- The first way is to disconnect the battery for about a minute.
- Then, you should press and hold the power button on your radio for about five seconds after you have turned it on.
- The second way is to turn the car on, but not to start the engine.
How do you reset the radio on a 2015 Chevy Silverado?
- Turn off the truck.
- Find the radio fuse in the passenger side dash fuse panel.
- Unplug the fuse.
- Wait about 30 seconds.
- Plug it back in.
- Turn the truck back on.
What are common problems with 2015 Chevy Silverado?
- The 2015 Chevy Silverado 1500’s faulty fuel tank pressure sensor.
- Transfer case malfunction.
- Climate control system failure.
- The 2015 Chevy Silverado 1500 checks a lot of boxes.
Are there any recalls on 2015 Chevy Silverado 1500?
Summary: General Motors LLC (GM) is recalling certain 2015-2016 GMC Sierra 1500, 2500, 3500, and Chevrolet Silverado 1500, 2500, and 3500 trucks. The roof-rail air bag (RRAB) inflator end cap may detach from the inflator, or the inflator sidewall may rupture.