- Put your vehicle in park and ensure that it is in “RUn” mode.
- Press and hold both the volume and turner knob buttons simultaneously.
- Hold down the knobs for roughly 10-20 seconds.
- A screen should flash with your vehicle’s brand name, then go dark once more.
How do I fix my UConnect screen?
How do I fix UConnect frozen screen? Hold down the knobs for 10 – 20 seconds. After holding down the knobs, the screen should flash your vehicle brand name and then go dark. After a few moments the brand name will return, the system will reinitialize, and it will return you to the main UConnect screen.
How do you reset the UConnect on a 2011 Chrysler 300?
With the car in park, turn the ignition on to “Run.” While doing this, simultaneously press and hold the volume knob and tuner knob at the same time for about 10 to 20 seconds. If done correctly, the display will flash your vehicle’s brand and attempt to restart.
How do I hard reset my Uconnect system?
- Turn your key in the ignition to “Run,” but leave the car in park.
- Simultaneously press the volume button and the tuner knob at the same time.
- Continue pressing them down for 10 – 20 seconds.