Why is my Pioneer head unit not turning on?
Once locating the fuse on the back of the head unit, pull the fuse out and check to see if the arch in the colored plastic is connected. If not, the fuse is “blown” and needs to be replaced. Replace fuse with the same amp rating and radio will power on.
How do I fix an unresponsive touch screen car radio?
- Step 1: Try Rebooting the Stereo. The first thing you should attempt is rebooting the stereo.
- Step 2: Check the Wiring.
- Step 3: Clean the Screen.
- Step 4: Perform a Clean Factory Reset.
- Step 5: Replace the Stereo.