- Press [SRC] to select a source other than Standby (“STANDBY”).
- Press [Control] knob.
- Select “Audio Control” > “Manual Equalizer” using [Control] knob.
- Select a equalizer control item using [Control] knob.
- Select a Band using [Control] knob.
- Select a value using [Control] knob.
What is the best sound setting for car equalizer?
- Bass. Start out with the lowest frequency and increase it slowly.
- Lower-mids (60 Hz – 250 Hz) Next, you want to tune the lower-mids of your equalizer.
- Mids (250 Hz – 1,500 Hz)
- Upper-mids (1,500 Hz – 6,600 Hz)
- Highs (6,600 Hz – 20,000 Hz)
Which equalizer setting is best for bass?
Bass exists between about 20Hz and 200Hz.
If you want to maximize your bass-heavy music, you need to adjust your equalizer within the 20-200Hz range by boosting the decibels (dB) in that range.
How do I tune my Kenwood radio?
- Select the Tuner source. Refer to <Source selection>.
- Press and hold the [AUDIO] button. Enter the Function setting mode.
- Use the [Control knob] to select “SETTINGS”.
- Use the [Control knob] to select a Tuner setting item.
- Use the [Control knob] to select a setting.