|Listening Length||4 hours and 5 minutes|
What is the best audiobook for beginners?
- Mystery. And Then There Were None by Agatha Christie.
- Thriller. The Woman in Cabin 10 by Ruth Ware.
- Science Fiction. The Hitchhiker’s Guide to the Galaxy by Douglas Adams.
- Fantasy. Spinning Silver by Naomi Novik.
- Young Adult.
What is the most popular audiobook?
The 21 bestselling audiobooks of all time, according to Libro.fm listeners:
- “How to Be an Antiracist” by Ibram X.
- “A Promised Land” by Barack Obama.
- “White Fragility” by Dr.
- “The Vanishing Half” by Brit Bennett.
- “Becoming” by Michelle Obama.
- “Untamed” by Glennon Doyle.
Do audiobooks improve reading?
Audiobooks and Literacy
Engaging with literature and informational texts using audio is an excellent way to build listening skills, develop fluency, practice their comprehension and critical thinking, expand vocabulary and their knowledge of the world, and have positive experiences around reading.