About this item
|Listening Length||6 hours and 12 minutes|
|Publisher||McGraw Hill-Ascent Audio|
How do I practice spin selling?
The 4 steps to SPIN Selling
- Situation: Establish buyer’s current situation.
- Problem: Identify problems the buyer faces that your product solves.
- Implication: Explore the causes and effects of those problems.
- Need-Payoff: Show why your product is worth it.
What does the P in Spin Selling stand for?
P – Problem
P stands for Problem questions, which should be used to have your customer divulge their pains to you. You should aim to learn what’s causing them trouble and push them to find a solution. Much like the Situation questions, you are simply collecting facts.
What is the I in Spin Selling?
The acronym SPIN refers to the four categories of questions reps should use to guide customer conversations: situation, problem, implication, and need-payoff.
How long is spin selling audiobook? – Related Questions
What are the 4 SPIN selling questions?
The acronym SPIN stands for different types of questions:
Is SPIN selling still relevant?
It’s about really understanding them and their needs so they could do a good job of creating value. That hasn’t changed, but some other things have changed which make the SPIN model probably more relevant today than it was thirty years ago. One of those things is that the products have become commodities.
What are the benefits of SPIN selling?
What are the benefits of SPIN Selling?
- Understand their prospect’s pain points on a profound level to spotlight their biggest needs.
- Figure out how their prospect makes major buying decisions (and glean insights into their overall buying process)
What is snap selling method?
SNAP Selling asks the sales rep to become a trusted partner. Your buyer wants answers right now. If you can prove your trustworthiness, they are more likely to follow your guidance. Succinctly connect your solution’s value with the problems they want to solve, but are too frazzled to address.
What percentage should you resell?
50-30-10 RULE: Near-to-new items should be sold for 50 percent of their retail price; slightly used items at 25-30 percent of retail; and well-worn items at 10 percent of retail.
What is the easiest to resell?
The 15 Best Items to Flip
- Apparel. Whether you’re simply looking to clean out your closet or want to turn reselling into a part-time gig, apparel of all kinds is perfect for flipping.
- Smartphones, Tablets and Tech Accessories.
- Exercise Equipment.
- Household Appliances.
- Used Books.
- Designer Bags.
- Vintage Jewelry.
Can you make a living out of reselling?
You could make thousands of dollars per month as a reseller, in fact. It’s one of the best side hustles out there, and a great idea for how to make money in your spare time.
What items have highest resell value?
Top 10 Items With High Resell Value
- Clothes. If clothes weren’t so important you won’t be putting on any right now and won’t have invested in getting the clothing high resale value items you possess.
- Tech Equipment.
- Gaming Consoles.
- Electronics and Home Appliances.
- Baby Products.
- Curtains and Decorations.
What is the most sold item on earth?
The most sold item in the world is clothing and fashion items. This ranges from women and men’s outfits to children’s clothing, shoes, accessories, and more. People love their clothes, and fashion isn’t going anywhere!
What is the most purchased thing ever?
These are the best-selling products of all time.
- PlayStation. > Category: Video game console. > Total sales: 344 million units.
- Lipitor. > Category: Pharmaceutical. > Total sales: $141 billion.
- Corolla. > Category: Vehicle. > Total sales: 40.7 million units.
- Star Wars. > Category: Movies.
- iPad. > Category: Tablet.
What is the most bought item ever?
The Top 10 Best-Selling Products In History
- Star Wars.
- Rubik’s Cube.
- Mario Bros.
- Harry Potter.
- Michael Jackson’s ‘Thriller’ “Thriller” is the best-selling album of all time, selling 70 million copies worldwide.
- Toyota Corolla. This is how you can potentially earn $3,000 in extra income every single month
What is the most profitable thing to sell online?
Some of the most profitable products that are sold online are:
- Beauty Products.
- Bamboo Toothbrushes.
- Women’s Apparel.
- Fitness Equipment.
- Yoga Leggings.
What products are high in demand right now?
12 high-demand trending products and niches of 2022
- Clothing. The clothing industry is a big business, valued at $12 billion.
- Skin care and beauty. Skin care and beauty products are having a moment.
- Cleaning products.
- Items for pets.
- Coffee products.
- Subscription orders.
What is the hottest selling item on eBay?
Video games and video consoles are among eBay’s best selling products. Popular brands in this category are Microsoft, Sony, Nintendo and also generic brands. Best selling products on eBay in the Health & Beauty category are Vitamins & Dietary Supplements, Skincare products, perfume, hair straighteners and hair dryers.
What items don’t sell well on eBay?
14 Items You Should Never Sell on eBay
- Illicit items. Let’s just get the obvious one out of the way.
- Furniture or heavy items.
- Items that require authentication.
- Anything alive.
- Items subject to recalls or legal safety standards.
- Handmade items.
What are the Top 5 selling items online?
50 Top Trending Products to Sell Online At Your Ecommerce & Dropshipping Store in 2022
- LED Submersible Lights.
- Scented Candles.
- Portable Projector.
- Bluetooth Speaker.
- Smart Watch.
- Temporary Tattoos.