Is The Stand audiobook uncut?
The Stand : The Complete And Uncut Edition includes more than five hundred pages of material previously deleted, along with new material that King added as he reworked the manuscript for a new generation. It gives us new characters and endows familiar ones with new depths.
What is Stephen King’s best audiobook?
- The Shining. By: Stephen King.
- The Stand. By: Stephen King.
- The Dark Tower I. By: Stephen King.
- ‘Salem’s Lot (Movie Tie-in) By: Stephen King.
- The Outsider. By: Stephen King.
- Pet Sematary. By: Stephen King.
- Duma Key. By: Stephen King.
- Under the Dome. By: Stephen King.
How long is the unabridged version of The Stand?
The Complete and Uncut Edition of The Stand is Stephen King’s longest stand-alone work at 1,152 pages, surpassing his 1,138-page novel It. The book has sold 4.5 million copies.