|Listening Length||6 hours and 9 minutes|
|Audible.com Release Date||June 15, 2012|
Does audible have Rich Dad Poor Dad?
Rich Dad Poor Dad Publisher’s Summary
Listen today to set yourself up for a wealthy, happy future. Robert Kiyosaki’s easy tips and straight talk will… With an incredible number of 5-star reviews, Rich Dad Poor Dad has challenged and changed the way tens of millions of people around the world think about money.
Which Rich Dad Poor Dad book is best?
- 2.1 1. Think and Grow Rich.
- 2.2 2. The Richest Man In Babylon.
- 2.3 3. The Automatic Millionaire.
- 2.4 4. The Millionaire Next Door.
- 2.5 5. The Millionaire Fastlane.
- 2.6 6. The Little Book Of Common Sense Investing.
- 2.7 7. Be Obsessed or Be Average.
- 2.8 8. MONEY Master The Game.
Is it worth reading Rich Dad Poor Dad?
Rich Dad, Poor Dad is one of the most famous books in all of personal finance. Though it came out in 1997, it’s still a #1 Best Seller on Amazon in 2022. Many of today’s most popular finance gurus cite it as the inspiration for their success.