|Listening Length||15 hours and 40 minutes|
|Audible.com Release Date||August 16, 2011|
|Publisher||Random House Audio|
Who narrated the audiobook of Ready Player One?
Wil Wheaton will narrate Ready Player Two, the highly anticipated sequel to Ernest Cline’s #1 New York Times best seller, Ready Player One (also narrated by Wheaton), which was adapted into Steven Spielberg’s blockbuster film of the same name.
What audiobooks does Wil Wheaton narrate?
- Ready Player One. By: Ernest Cline.
- What If? By: Randall Munroe.
- Masters of Doom. By: David Kushner.
- The Sandman: Act III. By: Neil Gaiman, Dirk Maggs.
- Still Just a Geek. By: Wil Wheaton.
- Looking for Alaska. By: John Green.
- Lock In (Narrated by Wil Wheaton)
- The Martian.
What is the difference between the book and movie of Ready Player One?
In the movie, Daito and Sho are real-life brothers, and Sho is only 11-years-old. In the book, Daito and Shoto never meet in real life. They were both enrolled in a support group for hikikomori, OASIS addicts who’d disengaged from the real world. Shoto is the younger of the two, but not a kid.