Does a 4 channel amp make a difference?
If you’re looking simply for more power for your front and rear speakers, a 4-channel amplifier is the way to go. They basically come in four sizes: 40 to 50 watts per channel compact power packs that conveniently connect to factory wiring and can often fit behind the dash for a stealthy installation.
What are 4 channel amps good for?
A 4-channel amplifier can power front left and right speakers plus rear left and right speakers in a basic car stereo system. In more complicated active setups, a 4-channel amp could be used to power front left and right tweeters and woofers.
What 4 channel amp is the best?
- Pioneer Gm-A6704 (Class A/B)
- Rockford Fosgate R300x4 (Class Ab)
- Kenwood KAC-M3004 4 Channel (Class D)
- Taramp’s Ts 400×4 (Class D)
- Skar Audio Rp-75.4 (Class A/B)