What is the best 8 inch subwoofer?
- — Best Overall: Pioneer TS-A2000LB.
- — Best for Car Audio: CT Sounds Meso 8 Inch Car Subwoofer.
- — Best for Home Audio: Polk Audio PSW111.
- — Best Under-Seat: Rockville RW8CA 8-Inch Under-Seat Active-Powered Car Subwoofer.
- — Best Budget: BOSS Audio Systems CXX8.
- — Best Replacement: Kicker 44CWCD84 CompC.
Are 8 subwoofers any good?
An 8″ subwoofer is going to give you tight, clean bass. There are some 8-inch subwoofers that sound really nice and some might even compare them to a lower end 10″ or 12″, but generally speaking, an 8 subwoofer is going to give you nice, affordable, clean bass.
What Sundown Audio series is best?
The best sundown series would be the V. 2 series. You’re getting a high quality sub with loud and deep bass.