Can you replace the screen on a car radio?
You may be hesitant to have it replaced because of the cost of labor. If you’re here, you may be wondering if you can take care of the touch screen radio replacement yourself. The good news is you absolutely can replace a touch screen radio yourself! All you need is some basic knowledge of your car’s radio system.
How do you replace a touch screen car radio?
How do I fix an unresponsive touch screen radio?
- Step 1: Try Rebooting the Stereo. The first thing you should attempt is rebooting the stereo.
- Step 2: Check the Wiring.
- Step 3: Clean the Screen.
- Step 4: Perform a Clean Factory Reset.
- Step 5: Replace the Stereo.