How can I add more sound to my car?
- Upgrade your speakers. Step one is a no brainer.
- Upgrade your receiver.
- Play higher quality music files.
- Use your best connection.
- In Fact, Don’t Play Through Your Phone at All.
- Invest in an amplifier.
- Install sound dampening materials.
- Go Easy on the Equalizer.
How do you increase bass in a car?
Turn up the receiver’s volume to its maximum, distortion-free position. Then slowly turn up the subwoofer volume until the bass sounds balanced with the rest of the music. That should do it. Run your remote bass boost or level control up and down a little to hear what it does.
What mods make your car louder?
- Cat-back. A cat-back exhaust pipe upgrade is one of the most common modifications.
- Turboback Exhaust.
- Drop-in Filter.
- Bypass Valve or Blow-off Valve.