How do I fix my radio screen?
- Step 1: Try Rebooting the Stereo. One of the easiest ways to fix an unresponsive car stereo screen is to reboot the system.
- Step 2: Clean the Touch screen properly.
- Step 3: Perform a Clean Factory Reset.
How can you tell if a radio is blown?
- Distortion at Medium Volumes. The hissing or fuzzy sound of distortion is a common sign of partially blown speakers.
- No Vibration.
- Lack of Range.
- Rattling and Popping Sounds.
- Car Radio Isn’t Working.
- Infinite Impedance.
- Repairing Minor Damage.
What causes a radio to stop working?
The most likely reason for your radio’s sudden death is a blown fuse. All car radios have at least one fuse that protects it from power surges coming from somewhere else in the vehicle. The first thing you should do when your radio stops working is check its fuses and replace any that have blown.