The Bose 700 Headphones Wireless are better for most uses than the Beats Studio3 Wireless. While both headphones are comfortable, the Bose are better-built, have a more neutral sound profile, which some users may prefer, and their ANC is able to significantly block out more noise around you.
What is the difference between Beats and Bose?
Beats headphones tend to be louder and provide more bass, whereas Bose headphones typically utilize a built-in equalizer that smoothes out the sound. Understanding the key differences between these two brands is the best way to ensure that you are choosing the headphones that are right for you.
What brands are better than Beats?
- Best All-Around. Sony WH-1000XM5. By Sony. 8.7. Check price Pros Cons.
- Best bass. Sony WH-XB910N. By Sony. 7.6.
- Best Durability. V-MODA Crossfade 2 Wireless Codex Edition. By V-MODA. 8.1.
- Best workout. JBL Reflect Flow Pro. By JBL. 7.5.
- Best true wireless. JLab Epic Air Sport ANC. By JLab. 8.3.
Which is louder Bose or Beats?
The Beats headphones are all about that bass, and they are generally louder than the Bose QC.