What are the books Elon Musk reads?
- Steve Jobs by Walter Isaacson. Read it on Blinkist.
- Human Compatible by Stuart Russell.
- Zero to One by Peter Thiel with Blake Masters.
- Merchants of Doubt by Naomi Oreskes & Erik M.
- Life 3.0 by Max Tegmark.
- The Big Picture by Sean M.
- Lying by Sam Harris.
- Superintelligence by Nick Bostrom.
At what age Elon started reading books?
Throughout his childhood, books have played a crucial role in fueling Musk’s ambitions. It’s said that he read the entire Encyclopedia Britannica at age nine and would pore through science fiction novels for more than 10 hours a day.
Is there an Elon Musk autobiography?
Elon Musk The Unauthorized Autobiography chronicles his life and the philosophy behind Tesla, SpaceX, The Boring Company, Neuralink, and more. It offers a comprehensive vision of how we can change the course of our civilization.