Is single DIN or double DIN stereo better?
Double-DIN stereos also have more controls and tend to be more user-friendly if you find larger screens easier to navigate. Double-DIN stereos naturally take up more space, while single-DIN stereos are more compact. Single-DIN stereos have a minimal interface, giving them an easier control panel for some users.
Who makes the best single DIN head units?
- Pioneer DEH-X8800BHS. $190.00 at Crutchfield.com.
- Kenwood KDC-BT778HD. at Amazon.com.
- JVC KD-X270BT. $91.38 at Amazon.com.
- Pioneer DEH-S6220BS. $159.99 at Amazon.com.
- Alpine UTE-73BT. $119.95 at Amazon.com.
- Boss Audio 508UAB. $51.99 at Amazon.com.
- Jensen MPR419Q. at Amazon.com.
Why are Kenwood stereos out of stock?
It takes many months to rebuild a factory producing semiconductors and there is a massive shortage of semiconductors worldwide, in general. Kenwood, JVC and Sony stereos are now available without issue.