Is Kenwood a good car stereo brand?
Yes, Kenwood is a good brand for car stereos. The company has been making car stereos for decades and offers high quality products. Kenwood’s Excelon line is their best. Kenwood car stereos are some of the best on the market, and for good reason.
Is Pioneer better than Alpine?
Once you dive in deeper, however, you’ll reach two conclusions: You get Pioneer if you want head units that focus on easy, intuitive navigation and connectivity features. You get Alpine if you’re into the finest audio intricacies – and you want to get technical with perfecting the sound. Definite winner: Pioneer.
What Head Unit brand is the best?
- Sony XAVAX8100 : Best Touchscreen.
- Pioneer MVH1400NEX : Best for Apple Users.
- AboutBit 7-inch : Best Discount.
- BOSS Audio Systems BVNV9384RC : Best with GPS.
- Kenwood DPX504BT : Best Classic Radio.