Maybe You Should Talk to Someone by Lori Gottlieb – Audiobook – Audible.com.
How long is the maybe you should talk to someone audiobook?
Table of Contents hide
|Listening Length||14 hours and 22 minutes|
|Audible.com Release Date||May 09, 2019|
|Publisher||Bolinda Publishing Pty Ltd|
Is the book maybe you should talk to someone true?
Maybe You Should Talk to Someone: A Therapist, Her Therapist, and Our Lives Revealed is a book by Lori Gottlieb, published in 2019.
Maybe You Should Talk to Someone.
|Genre||Nonfiction Autobiography (Memoir)|
|Published||April 2, 2019 (Houghton Mifflin Harcourt)|
|Media type||Print (hardcover)|
What to read if you like maybe you should talk to someone?
10 Books Like Maybe You Should Talk to Someone
- Marry Him, by Lori Gottlieb.
- Untamed, by Glennon Doyle.
- Man’s Search for Meaning, by Viktor E. Frankl.
- Magpie, by Elizabeth Day.
- Such a Fun Age, by Kiley Reid.
- The Farm, by Joanne Ramos.
- Over the Top, by Jonathan Van Ness.
- You Are a Badass, by Jen Sincero.