Is every summer after appropriate?
Regarding content, there are a few explicit sex scenes and some f-bombs. These happened three quarters into the book when I was heavily invested in the book. If you like small-town coming-of-age stories set during hot summer days with a good romance story, you won’t want to miss this one.
What should I read after every summer?
- Swear on this Life. Renee Carlino. Amazon / Goodreads / Bookshop.
- Up in the Treehouse. K.K. Allen.
- Song of the Fireflies. J.A. Redmerski.
- It Ends With Us. Colleen Hoover.
- Love, Rosie. Cecilia Ahern.
- More Than Words. Mia Sheridan.
- The History of Us. Jennifer Bardsley.
- Love and Other Words. Christina Lauren.
How many pages is the summer of broken rules?
|Product dimensions:||5.50(w) x 8.20(h) x 1.10(d)|
|Lexile:||HL680L (what’s this?)|