Is Bitcoin standard a good book?
I learned a lot from this book – enough to earn it 5 stars. I learned not just about bitcoin, but money in general. Despite its flaws, I recommend this book even to those who don’t care about bit coin. It’s a good overview of the history of money and how it works.
What is the best crypto book for beginners?
- Mastering Bitcoin by Andreas M. Antonopoulos.
- Cryptoassets by Chris Burniske and Jack Tatar.
- The Book Of Satoshi by Phil Champagne.
- Cryptocurrency by Abraham K.
- Bitcoin From Beginner to Expert by Christian Newman.
- Digital Gold by Nathaniel Popper.
How much bitcoin should a beginner?
Start Small: If you’re on the fence, start small. Cliff Auerswald, President of All Reverse Mortgage, recommends investing $10 per week. “Many people still are unsure about whether or not crypto-currencies will pan out.