Why is my music playing but no sound?
Confirm that the audio equipment is Turned On. Confirm the audio cord is connected into the proper input and mode (where the audio cable is connected on the back). Make sure the audio on the amplifier is turned up. Make sure the speakers are not muted.
Why did my sound system stop working?
Hardware problems can be caused by outdated or malfunctioning drivers. Make sure your audio driver is up to date and update it if needed. If that doesn’t work, try uninstalling the audio driver (it will reinstall automatically). If that doesn’t work, try using the generic audio driver that comes with Windows.
How do I fix my car radio sound?
- Determine whether the problem is external.
- Check the car radio ground connection.
- Unplug the radio antenna and check if the sound is still there.
- Check if moving the antenna wire removes static.
- Check if moving other wires removes the static.
- Install a noise filter or replace the head unit.