How do you reset the radio on a 2015 Chevy Silverado?
- Turn off the truck.
- Find the radio fuse in the passenger side dash fuse panel.
- Unplug the fuse.
- Wait about 30 seconds.
- Plug it back in.
- Turn the truck back on.
What are common problems with 2015 Chevy Silverado?
- The 2015 Chevy Silverado 1500’s faulty fuel tank pressure sensor.
- Transfer case malfunction.
- Climate control system failure.
- The 2015 Chevy Silverado 1500 checks a lot of boxes.
How many miles will a 2015 Silverado last?
The average Chevy Silverado will last around 200,000 miles. If you are sure to take care of your Silverado over the years, it can last as long as you’d like it to. A few truck owners have even reached the one million-mile mark on their Chevy Silverado.