- Best Overall: Rockford Fosgate P3D2-12.
- Best for Bass: MTX Audio TNP212DV Terminator.
- Best for the Money: Skar Audio EVL-12 D2.
- Best Shallow-Mount: Kicker 44CWCS124.
- Best Under $100: Pioneer TS-W126M.
- Best All-in-One: Rockford Fosgate P300-12 Punch.
Where is Audiopipe made?
Audiopipe is in Little Rock, Arkansas.
Who makes Audiopipe?
Who Is Audiopipe? Audiopipe was initially established in the United States by Gonzalo “Gonzi” Palenzuela. Gonzi’s inspiration to car audio came from his father who started working with Pioneer Japan in the mid 60’s.
How many watts does a 12in sub need?
How many watts does a 12 inch sub need? A 12 inch sub woofer requires anywhere from 150 to 1000 watts in order to reproduce the sound at the same level that it was intended. This will be determined by the power rating of your speakers, but in general, you need an amp that can handle 300 watts.