- 3M WorkTunes Wired Connect Hearing Protector with AM/FM Tuner.
- Howard Leight by Honeywell Sync Hi-Visibility Digital AM/FM Radio Earmuff.
- 3M WorkTunes Bluetooth Hearing Protector with AM/FM Tuner.
- Stanley Sync Digital AM/FM/MP3 Radio Earmuffs.
- PROTEAR Bluetooth AM/FM Radio Headphones.
Do they still make radio headphones?
Yes, radio is still alive and kicking, with millions of enthusiasts around the globe still tuning in to their favorite stations. So why not give your ear protection another dimension by purchasing headphones with a built-in radio receiver?
How can I listen to radio while running?
Use a radio headset if you want to listen to AM or FM stations. Radio headsets allow you to tune into any AM or FM radio station in your area so don’t need any additional devices. Search online or at fitness stores for headsets or earbuds that let you tune into the radio and try a few pairs on if you’re able.
What is a good price for headphones?
If you want good sound quality with more features to improve your experience slightly, you can try the mid-range options between $100 to $200. On the other hand, if you want the best headphones, you have a lot of headsets to choose from $200 to $500.