- JBL Premium 6.5-Inch Co-Axial Speaker – Best Overall.
- BOSS Audio Systems Car Speakers – Best Value.
- Tesla Model S Premium Car Sound System – Premium Choice.
- Kenwood 2-Way Sport Series Car Audio Door Coaxial Speakers.
- Pioneer 2-Way Speakers.
- Rockford Fosgate 3-Way Coaxial Speaker.
What are the loudest six by nines?
What is the loudest 6×9 Speaker? Of all the speakers I’ve tried this year, the JBL GTO939 and the Infinity REF-9623ix have been the loudest. They both have the same sensitivity as the 94dB, which means that even with just one watt of power supplied, you can still get a decent volume out of them.
Are aftermarket speakers better than factory?
Upgrading Your Stock Car Audio Speakers Can Drastically Improve Sound & Performance. Replacing your stock speakers with aftermarket, high performance car audio speakers is the #1 way to get better sound from a car stereo. Many people believe that the easiest way to get better sound is to change out the head unit.
Are kicker 6X9 any good?
Great sounding speakers!!
I am upgrading my stereo speakers, and bought these kicker cs 6×9’s. I have them amplified by an old school Cadence amp giving them about 100 watts, and these things put out some serious sound. These sound crisp, clean, and have a very tight bass note.