- 1 Rockford Fosgate P1683 Punch 6″x8″ 3-Way Full Range Speaker.
- 2 Rockford R168X2 Prime 6 x 8 Inches Full Range Coaxial Speaker.
- 3 Pioneer TS-A6880F 6″ x 8″ 350 Watts Max Power A-Series 4-Way.
- 4 Infinity REF8622CFX 6X8 / 5X7 360W Reference Series 2-Way.
- 5 6” x 8” Car Sound Speaker (Pair)
Are Pioneer 6×8 speakers good?
Our top pick for the best 6×8 speakers is the Pioneer TS-A6880F 6×8 Speakers. They deliver a great, dynamic sound quality that is among the best out there.
Which 6×9 speakers sound the best?
- Best Overall: Kicker 43DSC69304.
- Best Without Amp: JBL Stage 9603 420W Max.
- Best for Volume: Kenwood KFC 6996PS.
Whats better 6.5 or 6×8?
6×8 speaker have a bigger surface area on the conus, so other things being the same, it can produce a bit more bass compared to a 6.5 speaker. But because of the shape (oval instead of round) the conus can be a little bit less rigid and therefor give some colouration to the sound.