- #1 JBL GTO629 Speakers.
- #2 Skar Audio FSX65-4 Speaker.
- #3 Pioneer TS-F1634R Speaker.
- #4 Rockford Fosgate R165X3 Speaker.
- #5 Kicker DSC650 Speaker.
- #6 JVC CS-J620 Speaker.
What is the best brand of 6×9 speakers?
- Best Overall: Kicker 43DSC69304.
- Best Without Amp: JBL Stage 9603 420W Max.
- Best for Volume: Kenwood KFC 6996PS.
Are 3-way or 4 way speakers better?
A 4-way speaker is very similar to a 3-way speaker except it actually provides an additional tweeter to help produce more of that high-end sound. This gives you a great range of sound at all frequencies.
What is the best 6.5 speaker for bass?
What Are The Best 6.5 Speakers For Bass? Speakers like the JBL GTO629, JVC CS-J620, and Polk Audio DB6501 are great options if you want a really deep, nuanced low-end. When picking out a speaker for bass, it’s best to pay attention to the woofer cone and surround material.