- Best Overall: Rockford Fosgate P3D2-12.
- Best for Bass: MTX Audio TNP212DV Terminator.
- Best for the Money: Skar Audio EVL-12 D2.
- Best Shallow-Mount: Kicker 44CWCS124.
- Best Under $100: Pioneer TS-W126M.
- Best All-in-One: Rockford Fosgate P300-12 Punch.
Is JL Audio a good subwoofer?
JL Audio is best known for their subwoofers and they have been in car audio game since the beginning. JL Audio subwoofers have a reputation for hitting hard, sounding great, and they last. You will not find a more respected name in car audio subwoofers than JL Audio. They are the best of the best.
How many watts is a JL Audio 12 inch subwoofer?
|Continuous Power Handling (RMS)||300 W|
|Recommended Amplifier Power (RMS)||75 – 300 W|
|Nominal Impedance (Znom)||4 Ω|
Is JL Audio better than kicker?
The Kicker speakers are less expensive, but the JL speakers sound better. 8″ speakers have more surface area and usually handle more power than 6.5″ speakers. The larger cone area and higher power handling mean that the 8″ speakers play louder and give you more mid-bass response than a 6.5″.