- Best Overall: Rockford Fosgate P3D2-12.
- Best for Bass: MTX Audio TNP212DV Terminator.
- Best for the Money: Skar Audio EVL-12 D2.
- Best Shallow-Mount: Kicker 44CWCS124.
- Best Under $100: Pioneer TS-W126M.
- Best All-in-One: Rockford Fosgate P300-12 Punch.
What subwoofer has the deepest bass?
- Best Overall Subwoofer: SVS SB-1000 Pro.
- Best Budget Subwoofer: Monoprice 9723.
- Best High-End Subwoofer: SVS SB-3000.
- Best Wireless Subwoofer: Sonos Sub.
- Maximum Bass for Home Theater: Seaton Sound.
- Subwoofer with the Deepest Bass: KEF KC62.
- A Great Subwoofer for Music: RSL Speedwoofer 10S.
Is kicker better than JL Audio?
The Kicker speakers are less expensive, but the JL speakers sound better. 8″ speakers have more surface area and usually handle more power than 6.5″ speakers. The larger cone area and higher power handling mean that the 8″ speakers play louder and give you more mid-bass response than a 6.5″.
What is the hardest hitting car subwoofer?
The hardest hitting subs would be the Rockford Rockford Fosgate Punch P3D4-10 10″ 1000 Watt Peak / 500 Watt RMS Dual 4 Ohm Car Subwoofer with Anodized Aluminum Cone and KICKER 44CWCS124 CompC 12 Inch competition 600 Watt 4 Ohm Single Voice Coil Car Audio Subwoofers with Polypropylene Cone and Polyurethane Surround.