- Best Overall: Rockford Fosgate P3D2-12.
- Best for Bass: MTX Audio TNP212DV Terminator.
- Best for the Money: Skar Audio EVL-12 D2.
- Best Shallow-Mount: Kicker 44CWCS124.
- Best Under $100: Pioneer TS-W126M.
- Best All-in-One: Rockford Fosgate P300-12 Punch.
Is JL Audio better than Kicker subwoofer?
The Kicker speakers are less expensive, but the JL speakers sound better. 8″ speakers have more surface area and usually handle more power than 6.5″ speakers. The larger cone area and higher power handling mean that the 8″ speakers play louder and give you more mid-bass response than a 6.5″.
How many watts is a JL Audio 12 inch subwoofer?
|Continuous Power Handling (RMS)||300 W|
|Recommended Amplifier Power (RMS)||75 – 300 W|
|Nominal Impedance (Znom)||4 Ω|
Does JL Audio make good subwoofers?
JL Audio car subwoofers are very high-quality and have a lot of power. They use high-quality materials to make great subs. If you need perfection, JL Audio is the way to go.