How do I fix an unresponsive touch screen car radio?
- Step 1: Try Rebooting the Stereo. The first thing you should attempt is rebooting the stereo.
- Step 2: Check the Wiring.
- Step 3: Clean the Screen.
- Step 4: Perform a Clean Factory Reset.
- Step 5: Replace the Stereo.
How do I get my touchscreen to work again?
If your touchscreen isn’t responsive or not working how you would expect, try restarting your PC. If you’re still having problems, check for updates: Select Start , then select Settings . In Settings, select Update & security , then WindowsUpdate , and then select the Check for updates button.
How do I fix an unresponsive screen?
Important: To learn how to turn safe mode on and off, go to your device manufacturer’s support site.
- Turn on safe mode.
- Touch the screen.
- Turn off safe mode.