- Your Radio May Be Equipped with Anti-Theft Technology.
- Antenna or Tuner has a Problem.
- There’s a problem with the Speakers or Their Wiring.
- There’s a Problem with the Wiring.
- A Fuse Needs to be Replaced.
Why am I not getting power to my head unit?
The most likely cause of a stereo not powering up is a blown fuse. Other causes can be a short in the wiring or other wiring problems. Cars are unforgiving environments for electronics, and vibration, heat and dust can all cause premature failure. Vibration can cause wiring to become loose.
What color is the ignition switch wire for radio?
This is the correct wire for Ignition/Accessory (red wire).
How do I fix my stereo not turning on?
- Securely plug your device to a working wall outlet.
- Press and hold the POWER button, and unplug it from the wall outlet at the same time.
- Release the POWER button.
- Make sure that your device has enough ventilation.
- Plug your device back into a wall outlet.
- Turn on your device.