When inserting USB device No Support/Not Supported message is displayed and the music is not played back. Check whether the USB device is the supported model. In addition, the connection error might have occurred because the USB device is not connected to the unit properly.
How do I support a USB device?
Table of Contents hide
Use USB storage devices
- Connect a USB storage device to your Android device.
- On your Android device, open Files by Google .
- At the bottom, tap Browse. .
- Tap the storage device you want to open. Allow.
- To find files, scroll to “Storage devices” and tap your USB storage device.
How do I fix USB device not connecting?
Windows cannot detect my new USB device. What do I do?
- Open Device Manager and then disconnect the USB device from your computer. Wait a few moments and then reconnect the device.
- Connect the USB device to another USB port.
- Connect the USB device to another computer.
- Update the USB device drivers.
How do I know if my USB is blocked?
Method 1: Use Device Manager to scan for hardware changes
- Click Start, and then click Run.
- Type devmgmt.
- In Device Manager, click your computer so that it is highlighted.
- Click Action, and then click Scan for hardware changes.
- Check the USB device to see whether it is working.