- #1. Atoto A6 – Best Double DIN Head Unit.
- #2. Pioneer AVH-2500NEX – Best Pioneer Double DIN.
- #3. Alpine ILX-W650 – Best Double DIN Head Unit for Sound Quality.
- #4. Kenwood DMX7706S – Best Double DIN Head Unit For The Money.
- #5. JVC KW-R930BTS – Best Budget Double DIN Head Unit.
- #6. Sony XAV-AX5000 – Best Double DIN Stereo.
What size is standard double din?
A standard automobile radio body size. A DIN radio (single DIN) measures 2×7″, while a double DIN measures 4×7″. When factory radio/CD players are replaced with aftermarket units, the DIN standard ensures compatibility; however, new or altered dashboard trim may be required. See DIN and DIN connector.
What is the best double din Apple CarPlay?
We like the Pioneer AVH-W4500NEX as our best overall Apple CarPlay car stereo head unit because the double DIN head unit has the option for a wired or wireless Apple CarPlay connection, HDMI input and Bluetooth phone and audio streaming.
Will any double DIN radio fit my car?
No, not all double din radios are the same size. They come in many different shapes and sizes, so it’s important that you get one that will fit into your car. The best way to do this is by taking measurements of your current head unit before going shopping for a new one.