- TaoTronics Wireless Earbuds.
- Phiaton BT 220 NC Wireless Bluetooth Earphones.
- Apple AirPods.
- B&O PLAY Beoplay H3.
- Sony Premium Noise Cancelling True Wireless Headphones.
- Bose QuietComfort 20 Noise Cancelling Headphones.
- Bose QuietControl 30 Wireless Headphones.
Can I use wireless earbuds on a plane?
Yes, you’re allowed to listen to AirPods and other wireless Bluetooth earbuds on most flights. But depending on the airline, you may have to take them off during the security briefing, take-off, landing, and any turbulence (essentially, while the seatbelt sign is turned on).
Do noise Cancelling earbuds work on planes?
Noise-canceling headphones are worth the price tag, especially when flying. On an airplane, the low hum of engine noise is almost completely obliterated. But higher or transient sounds like crying babies and people’s voices may still be able to seep in depending on the quality of your headphones.
How do you not lose AirPods on a plane?
- Don’t bring them, or at least switch to wired headphones when sleeping.
- Buy accessories, including ear hooks or a strap, that tether them to you on a flight.
- Establish a routine before you get on and off the plane.