- Beyerdynamic DT 900 Pro X. The best audiophile headphones for gaming.
- Audeze LCD-1. The best planar magnetic headphones for gaming.
- Sennheiser HD 650. The classic audiophile ‘phones from Sennheiser are still great.
- Nuraphone. The best noise cancelling headphones.
- V-Moda M-200.
Is Sennheiser headphones good for gaming?
A wise move, particularly if you’re after some top-quality game audio. Built on Sennheiser’s premium audio pedigree and its long history in quality sound, Sennheiser gaming headsets are some of the most qualified to use the mantle of ‘superior gaming audio’.
Which brand headphone is best for gaming?
- Razer Blackshark V2. Best gaming headset overall.
- HyperX Cloud Stinger 2. Best cheap gaming headset.
- Sony Inzone H9. Specifications.
- Logitech G Pro X. Specifications.
- Corsair Virtuoso RGB Wireless XT. Specifications.
- Xbox Wireless Headset.
- Razer Kaira Pro.
- SteelSeries Arctis 1 Wireless.
Is Sennheiser PC38X good for gaming?
Our Verdict. The Drop + Sennheiser PC38X is one of the best gaming headsets I’ve used in terms of raw audio quality. Paired with a straightforward design, it’s a real winner for gamers that don’t mind a wire.