- Best Headphones Overall: Jabra Elite Active 75t.
- Best Health and Safety Features: Amazfit Powerbuds Pro.
- Best Secure Fit: Shure Aonic 215.
- Best When You Need to Stop and Take Calls: Jabra Elite 7 Pro.
- Sexiest Looking: Bowers & Wilkins PI7.
Which is better for gym over-ear or on-ear headphones?
On-ear headphones are lighter than their over-ear counterparts and that can make all the difference during a workout. The lightweight materials used to manufacture them also mean that they’re easier to carry to and from the gym. They have an open sound making on-ear headphones safer for working out in.
What are the most comfortable headphones for working out?
The Best Workout Headphones
We have completed a new round of tests and decided on three new picks: the JBL Reflect Aero TWS (top pick), JLab Go Air Sport (budget pick), and Tribit MoveBuds H1 (also great).
Are headphones good for gym?
You’ll want the best workout headphones with a secure fit when you hit the gym; ones with a strong enough fit in your ears to allow you to run, jump, squat and crunch without working loose.