- Samsung Galaxy Buds Plus. Souped-up Samsung buds.
- Sennheiser Momentum True Wireless 3. New Sennheiser flagship earbuds.
- Sony WH-XB910N Wireless Noise Cancelling Headphones. Sony goodness for under $170.
- Apple AirPods.
- Bose Noise Cancelling Headphones 700.
- Jabra Elite 75t.
- Beats PowerBeats Pro.
- Jaybird Vista.
How do I choose iPhone headphones?
- Open the Settings app.
- Tap Accessibility.
- Tap Touch.
- Tap Call Audio Routing.
- Your options are Automatic, Bluetooth Headset, and Speaker, earbuds fall under the Bluetooth Headset option.
- Tap the option you want to use for call audio.
Can I use any earphones with iPhone?
You can use any headphones that terminate into a standard 3.5mm connector. The one downside is that you won’t be able to charge your iPhone with a Lightning cable while listening to music.
Which earphone is best for iPhone 11?
The Apple AirPods (3rd generation) Truly Wireless are the best upper mid-range wireless earbuds for iPhone we’ve tested. If you want to stay aware of your surroundings without taking out your headphones or pausing your audio, it’s worth considering these buds.