- HyperX Cloud Alpha. Best wired under $100. $70 at Best Buy.
- Sennheiser GSP 370. Best build and battery life wireless headset. $130 at Amazon.
- JBL Quantum 800. Best wireless noise canceling.
- SteelSeries Arctis Pro Wireless. Best high-end wireless.
- SteelSeries Arctis 1. Good value wireless under $100.
Are there earbuds that work with PS4?
How Earbuds for PS4 Work. The PlayStation 4’s DualShock 4 controller has been designed to accept any earbuds or headphones as long as they have a 3.5mm connector. Almost all wired headphones or earbuds will have this connection, so it’s generally not something that you need to seek out.
Which earphones are best for gaming?
- 1) HyperX Cloud Gaming Earbuds.
- 2) Logitech G333.
- 3) Cooler Master Masterpulse MH710.
- 4) Turtle Beach Battle Buds.
- 5) Razer Hammerhead True Wireless Bluetooth Earbuds.
- 6) EPOS GTW 270 Hybrid earbuds.
- 7) 1MORE Triple Driver.
- 8) Bose QC20 Noise Cancelling Gaming Earbuds.
Are gaming earbuds worth it?
Answer: There is a lot of speculation between a gaming earbud and a gaming headset. However, earbuds are always a better option. They come with a premium sound quality and also offer a decent balance on the overall sound. A good earbud could provide you true value for both sound and mic quality included.