- Corsair Virtuoso RGB Wireless XT. The best PC headset for gaming.
- Razer Kraken V3 X. The best PC headset for gaming for less than $50/£50.
- Razer BlackShark V2.
- SteelSeries Arctis 7+
- Astro A50.
- Razer Kraken V3 HyperSense.
- ASUS ROG Delta S.
- JBL Quantum One.
What is the best headphones with mic for gaming?
- Corsair HS65 Surround. Amazon. $79.99 at Corsair.
- Logitech G Pro X. Amazon. $106.00 at Best Buy. Save $23.00. $129.00 at Logitech.
- Razer BlackShark V2 Pro. The Razer BlackShark V2 Pro is one of the best wireless gaming headsets on the market. $129.99 at Amazon. Save $50.00. $122.99 at Best Buy. Save $57.00.
Which headphone is best for gaming wireless?
The best wireless headset for gaming in the mid-range that we’ve tested are the SteelSeries Arctis Nova 7X Wireless. These headphones don’t have the same very natural-sounding microphone as the Astro A50 Gen 4 Wireless 2019, which might be a concern if you game with friends and want to be heard as clearly as possible.
Which headset has the best sound quality?
|1||Master & Dynamic MW65||Overall best|
|2||Bowers & Wilkins PX7||Best high-end|
|3||Bose Noise Cancelling 700||Best value|
|4||Bang & Olufsen Beoplay H9i||Best for commuting|