- JBL Premium 6.5-Inch Co-Axial Speaker – Best Overall.
- BOSS Audio Systems Car Speakers – Best Value.
- Tesla Model S Premium Car Sound System – Premium Choice.
- Kenwood 2-Way Sport Series Car Audio Door Coaxial Speakers.
- Pioneer 2-Way Speakers.
- Rockford Fosgate 3-Way Coaxial Speaker.
What are the loudest six by nines?
What is the loudest 6×9 Speaker? Of all the speakers I’ve tried this year, the JBL GTO939 and the Infinity REF-9623ix have been the loudest. They both have the same sensitivity as the 94dB, which means that even with just one watt of power supplied, you can still get a decent volume out of them.
What size amp do I need for 6X9?
Typically it’s not more than 100 watts or in the range of 15 – 100 watts. 70 watts is a good power need.
Are aftermarket speakers better than factory?
Upgrading Your Stock Car Audio Speakers Can Drastically Improve Sound & Performance. Replacing your stock speakers with aftermarket, high performance car audio speakers is the #1 way to get better sound from a car stereo. Many people believe that the easiest way to get better sound is to change out the head unit.