- Best Overall: Rockford Fosgate P3D2-12.
- Best for Bass: MTX Audio TNP212DV Terminator.
- Best for the Money: Skar Audio EVL-12 D2.
- Best Shallow-Mount: Kicker 44CWCS124.
- Best Under $100: Pioneer TS-W126M.
- Best All-in-One: Rockford Fosgate P300-12 Punch.
Where is Audiopipe made?
Audiopipe is in Little Rock, Arkansas.
Who makes Audiopipe?
Who Is Audiopipe? Audiopipe was initially established in the United States by Gonzalo “Gonzi” Palenzuela. Gonzi’s inspiration to car audio came from his father who started working with Pioneer Japan in the mid 60’s.
How old is Audiopipe?
For over 35 years, Audiopipe has been connecting the world with electronic equipment that amplifies your lifestyle.