- Best Overall: Rockford Fosgate P3D2-12.
- Best for Bass: MTX Audio TNP212DV Terminator.
- Best for the Money: Skar Audio EVL-12 D2.
- Best Shallow-Mount: Kicker 44CWCS124.
- Best Under $100: Pioneer TS-W126M.
- Best All-in-One: Rockford Fosgate P300-12 Punch.
Are Soundpipe subwoofers good?
For the price these things are hard to beat and take a beating and keep on working like a work horse and sound very good and bass response is very good and deep and punchy. I’ve seen other videos where people put more watts to them and still can handle it like a champ but that would be at your own discretion.
What is the best 12 inch subwoofer competition?
The best 12 inch competition subwoofer is the Rockville Punisher 12D1. This subwoofer is a powerful option that is capable of delivering deep, thunderous bass. It is perfect for those who are looking for an impressive high-performance subwoofer for a great price.
How many watts do you need to run a 12 sub?
How many watts does a 12 inch sub need? A 12 inch sub woofer requires anywhere from 150 to 1000 watts in order to reproduce the sound at the same level that it was intended. This will be determined by the power rating of your speakers, but in general, you need an amp that can handle 300 watts.