- Porcupine Tree – The Sky Moves Sideways (1995)
- Hallucinogen – In Dub mixed by Ott (2002)
- Lou Reed – Street Hassle (1978)
- Pearl Jam – Binaural (2000)
- Yes – Tales From Topographic Oceans (1973)
- The Cure – Disintegration (1989)
- Roger Waters – Amused To Death (1992)
- Radiohead – Kid A (2000)
Are headphones better for music production?
While it’s a slightly controversial opinion, we’ve encountered plenty of producers that prefer using headphones as their primary tool for making creative and mix decisions. However you prefer to work, headphones are essential for assessing stereo image, low-end and fine detail within a mix.
How do I choose music for headphones?
- How will you be using them?
- What type of headphones do you want?
- Do you want wired or wireless?
- Do you want closed or open?
- Choose a trusted brand.
- Buy your new headphones from an authorized dealer.
What headphones should I use for mixing and mastering?
- Shure SRH1840 4.7.
- AKG K371 4.5.
- Beyerdynamic DT 880 Pro 4.6.
- Beyerdynamic DT 770 Pro 4.5.
- Sennheiser HD 600 4.0.
- Sony MDR-7506 3.7.
- AKG K712 Pro 4.8.