- Naim Uniti Atom. $3,799 AT AMAZON. Read More. $3,799 AT AMAZON.
- Bluesound Node Bluesound. $499 AT AMAZON. Read More.
- Audiolab 6000N Play. $672 AT AMAZON. Read More.
- Cambridge Audio CXN V2. $1,099 AT MUSICDIRECT.COM. Read More.
- Cambridge Audio Evo 75. $2,499 AT AMAZON. Read More.
What is a streamer audiophile?
By music streamer, we mean a device that has the ability to play audio stored in another location. This location can be over the Internet, in the form of a streaming service like Spotify or Tidal, or an external hard drive. And to complete your system, check out our list of the Best DACs and Best Bookshelf Speakers.
Does a streamer improve sound quality?
Streamers usually produce a more relaxed sound than CD and their ability to use higher resolution formats gives them a further advantage in this respect.
What is the best music streaming service for audiophiles?
As mentioned, Tidal offers the highest audio quality of all other music apps on this list. There are a total of 4 audio quality settings to enjoy: Normal: 96 kbps. High: 320 kbps.