- Best overall: Yamaha YH-L700A.
- Best with transmitter: Sennheiser RS 195 RF.
- Best gaming: Astro A50 Wireless Gen 4.
- Best noise-canceling: Jabra Elite 85h.
- Best cinephile: JVC Exofield Personal Home Theater System.
- Best earbuds: Sennheiser TV Clear Set.
Which headphone brand has best sound quality?
- Bose. Bose QuietComfort 45/QC45 Wireless.
- Sony. Sony WH-1000XM4 Wireless.
- Apple. Apple AirPods Pro Truly Wireless.
- Sennheiser. Sennheiser HD 800 S.
- Audio-Technica. Audio-Technica ATH-M50x.
- Beyerdynamic. Beyerdynamic DT 990 PRO.
- JBL. JBL CLUB PRO+ TWS True Wireless.
What kind of headphones do I need with a Smart TV?
If your TV has a 3.5mm headphone jack, just plug your wired headphones into it. If your TV doesn’t have a 3.5mm jack but has RCA stereo outputs, get an RCA-to-3.5mm adapter and use your headphones that way.
What headphones can you use to watch TV?
The best TV headphones that we’ve tested are the Sennheiser RS 195 RF Wireless. These dedicated home theater headphones have a specialized receiver dock that directly plugs into most TVs and lets you use them wirelessly with low latency, also making them the best wireless headphones for TV.